Wilson Rush Pro Ace Wide Shoe for MenThe Wilson Rush Pro Ace Wide Shoe combines breathability and cushioning to give the stability needed for dynamic movements. Made with a 4D Support Chassis, the comprehensive design works to prevent twisting and rolling motions so it's safe to transition through different types of positioning on the court. A drag pad on the bottom of the soles reduces damage from friction in order to keep these shoes in top form throughout their lifetime.
The Rush Pro Ace Wide Shoe uses high-density Duralast rubber to create excellent traction on all types of court surfaces. The upper is built with Sensifeel which has minimal layers that allow for airflow while still retaining structure. The heel-toe drop is 9 mm which corresponds to an ideal midpoint between the foot's natural shape and extra support for enhanced performance. OrthoLite foam is also used to dampen impact to the body while boosting these shoes' durability.
The Men's Wilson Rush Pro Ace Wide Shoe feels wonderful to wear as it reduces the strain required to maneuver while strengthening your balance.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Wilson (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• The Wilson Rush Pro Ace Wide is covered by a Limited Warranty on manufacturer defects on a case-by-case basis through Wilson Warranty Department.
• Qualifying product returns under the Wilson warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired by Wilson. No refunds will be issued.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes, true to size.
Heel Width: Slightly Narrow (65mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (80mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (96mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 12.65 oz
Outsole Guarantee: No
Made in Vietnam
Wilson rush pro ace
Feb 9, 2023
Looks and fit great, like the way they grip surface. Time will tell about jow they wear
Dec 14, 2022
I was excited when I saw the Wilson Rush Pro Ace in wide widths! It is one of the most comfortable and best fitting court shoes I’ve owned. The I ssue is the sole only lasted a month and a half before I wore through the outsole and exposed the midsole. $100 every two months is too costly for me. PickleballCentral literally said “sorry about that” and Wilson offers no warranty on their shoes… I wouldn’t recommend unless you can afford to replace six times a year.
Dec 1, 2022
took me less than a month to go through the soles. Other brands have sole warranties