Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Pickleball Shoes for Men
Another upgrade to the Rush line, the Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Men's Court Shoes bring even more performance to this already-trusted shoe. The new 4D Support Chassis uses a two piece design to help you move around the court with more confidence. One part of this chassis adds response and support to help reduce fatigue and encourage you to run down those tricky drop shots. Meanwhile, the other piece boosts lateral support, helping you change direction with confidence to extend rallies and wear down your opponents.
In addition to this updated chassis, the Rush Pro 4.0 Shoe also boasts a springy Energy Cell made from EVA foam that helps propel you off of your plant foot. As you heat up on the court, the synthetic mesh upper breathes to help cool your feet while the "Endofit" sock liner locks in a secure and comfortable fit.
The Rush Pro 4.0 Men's Court Shoe from Wilson takes the Rush Pro line to new heights of performance, so you can do the same to your game.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges, if any, are non-refundable.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Wilson (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• The Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 is covered by a Limited warranty on manufacturer defects on a case-by-case basis through Wilson Warranty Department.
• Qualifying product returns under the Wilson warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired by Wilson. No refunds will be issued.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes
Heel Width: Slightly Narrow (68mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (85mm)
Toe Box Width: Slightly Narrow (93mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 14.6 oz
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2023
Made in Vietnam
All above measurements and weight are based on a men's size 10 shoe.
Good all around shoe
Nov 7, 2023
I’ve been wearing this shoe for about 5 years playing tennis and now pickleball. The shoe has gotten progressively better all around, but agree with the other reviewers that this one runs about a half size too large.
Wilson 4.0 pickleball shoe
Oct 10, 2023
Good shoe for me. Consistency wears out in the same areas. Lasts about three months with 3 to 5 days of play a week. The 4.0 seems to be a half size bigger than the 3.0.
An excellent court shoe
Aug 14, 2023
I'm an advanced Pickleballer. This is the perfect court shoe for lateral support, court grip, and durability. This shoe is VERY well made.
Wonderful shoe excellent support but yet light and agile for moverment on the court
Jul 23, 2023
Happy with my decision to purchase
Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 All Court Shoe - Men's
Jun 7, 2023
Love the Wilson Rush All court shoe, and this is my third pair, but first pair of Rush Pro 4.0. All my previous pairs had better than average wear (length of time/number of plays before they needed to be replaced); I assume these will be just as good. I will note that I ordered the same size as my previous pairs, but these appear to be a half size bigger, so wish I had ordered the next half size down. Haven't gotten enough play time in them yet, but have no reason to believe they will be less than great.
I upgraded from the Wilson Rush Pro Ace, which I found to be an outstanding shoe for Pickleball, to the Rush Pro 4.0. The Ruch 4.0 has superior comfort, support and traction on the court. I feel that this shoe is an extension of my foot and I never
May 30, 2023
Great Pickleball shoes.
Wilson Rush Pro 4.o
May 24, 2023
The shoe is larger than the Rush Pro 3.0.