FREE 30-Day Paddle Test Drive: Our 100% Happy Return Policy
You can return paddles and other merchandise within 30 days of date of purchase. If you are not 100% happy, ship the item back to us and we will refund your money. We ask you to cover the cost of shipping the paddle back to us, to include your order number and name inside the package, and we recommend sending your item by a traceable method such as via UPS, FedEx, or USPS with tracking. We cannot be responsible for packages that are lost, stolen, or incorrectly addressed. All apparel must be in new condition, unworn and unwashed. All Pickleballs must be in their original packaging, new, unmarked, and unused condition to qualify for return. Please allow up to 15 days for your return to be inspected and processed, and for your refund to be issued. Please call with questions.
* This guarantee does not apply to used paddles, or paddles that have been personalized with a name/weight/etc., re-gripped, or altered in any way.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
- Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer's box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
- Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
- Original shipping charges, if any, are non-refundable.
Please ship returns to:
6250 South 196th St
Kent, WA 98032
Please call for instructions on returning large items, as some products may have a restocking fee and special shipping instructions. Restocking fees will be deducted from refund amount. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- A 10% restocking fee will be charged for return of Wilson posts (standard and heavy-duty) and Wilson Nets. Please call for return instructions.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for return of PickleballCentral Heavy-Duty Pickleball Posts and PickleballCentral Permanent Nets. Please call for return instructions.
- A 10% restocking fee will be charged for return of portable net systems or sets that include portable net systems.
- A 10% restocking fee will be charged for return of the Pickleball Tutor machine. Please call for special return instructions.
- A 5% restocking fee will be charged for return of the Lobster Pickleball machine. Please call for special return instructions.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for return of Douglas Premier Net System. Please call for special return instructions.
- All Clearance merchandise, USED paddles and equipment, and blemished seconds are final sale and not eligible for return or refund.
- Books and DVDs are not eligible for return or refund.
Our Return Policy for Defective Equipment
If within 60 days of purchase, the paddle is defective, we will send you a replacement paddle with a postage paid return label and ask you to send the defective paddle back to us. Please contact us prior to returning equipment to verify if it is still within the 60-day return period. If you are outside of the 60 days, you will need to contact the manufacturer directly for assistance with warranty issues.
Our Warranty for PickleballCentral/House-Brand Products
Our products are protected against manufacturer defects, material and workmanship. Please contact us as soon as possible if an issue arises. To qualify for our warranty, products should not be altered or modified from original form, and proof of purchase must be provided at time of inquiry. Our warranties are as follows:
Paddles: 1 year from date of purchase
Nets/Net Systems: 60 days from date of purchase
Bags/Covers: 6 months from date of purchase
Our Promise to You
We guarantee all our customers honesty, superior customer service, innovation and being the best. Compare us to other online pickleball stores. You'll find the absolute best service and the best selection in online pickleball equipment and apparel at PickleballCentral.com.
PickleballCentral's Golden Rule
Serve customers the way we want to be served when shopping on-line.
PickleballCentral's Safe Shopping Guarantee
PickleballCentral.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
What We Do with Product Reviews
Every product review we receive is automatically approved, and nearly all of them remain live on our site for all to view (even negative ones!). In rare cases, if a product review is deemed to be inaccurate or doesn't pertain to the product purchased, we will, at our discretion, hide (disapprove) the review. Before we take action on a negative review that does not meet the criteria to remain visible, we contact the reviewer for clarification or resolution offline.
A Dozen Reasons Why You Should Choose PickleballCentral
- We have the best products at the best prices on the internet. Let us know if you see lower prices elsewhere!
- We stock all our products so we can deliver the exact color you want.
- We ship orders out every single business day! Most of our orders ship the same day as we receive them!
- We ship pickleball products all over the world. Rapidly increasing international sales are reinforcing our belief that pickleball is becoming a global sport, and a global industry!
- If requested, we can ship Overnight, 2 Day, and 3 Day.
- A real live human being will answer your phone call Monday through Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am-1:00 pm Pacific Time. Call us! (888) 854-0163 or (253) 854-0163.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of purchase. If within 60 days of purchase, the paddle is defective, we will send you a replacement paddle with a postage paid return label and ask you to send the defective paddle back to us.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit cards.
- We accept Purchase Orders from institutions.
- We support the growth of pickleball with our ClubRewards and AmbassadorRewards Programs, door prizes and other support for tournaments.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Customer service is our #1 priority. Our Golden Rule - We serve our customers how we'd like to be served when purchasing over the internet.
- We have served over 700,000 customers and look forward to serving you soon!