Wilson Rush Pro Ace Pickler Wide Shoe for MenFIT TIP: while Wilson calls these "wide" shoes, this simply means they are wider than Wilson's other models. They are closer to a standard-fit shoe than to a true 2E wide fitting shoe, so we recommend them for players with only slightly-wider-than-average feet.
The Rush Pro Ace Pickler Wide Shoe from Wilson provides roominess and comfort for players with wider-than-average feet who want stabilization in every step. The design uses a 4D Support Chassis which helps prevent twisting during pivots so you can safely position your feet while prepping for power shots or a solid defense at the net. The upper uses Sensifeel which ensures the shoe is breathable while retaining its structure. Additional longevity and padding are added through OrthoLite foam, leading to less fatigue after games.
The Rush Pro Ace Pickler Wide showcases a DF2 or 9mm heel-toe drop which supports quick motions and optimal performance without minimizing its natural, intuitive feel. Midsole foam lends itself to rebound when changing directions so you can lean into movements and avoid risking damage. A rubber drag pad in the middle of the shoes enhances protection from abrasions, which is further supported by the Duralast outsole to improve traction durability on all surfaces.
The Men's Rush Pro Ace Pickler Wide Shoe will have you feeling more assured in your positioning and keep your feet feeling their best without losing out on stability.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Wilson (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• The Wilson Rush Pro Ace Pickler Wide is covered by a Limited Warranty on manufacturer defects on a case-by-case basis through Wilson Warranty Department.
• Qualifying product returns under the Wilson warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired by Wilson. No refunds will be issued.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes, true to size.
Heel Width: Slightly Narrow (65mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (80mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (96mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 12.65 oz
Outsole Guarantee: No
Made in Vietnam
Wilson Pickleball shoe
Sep 23, 2023
I'm a woman with a wide foot. Mens shoes have a wider toe box. This particular shoe looked unisex, and it turned out to be a great purchase for me. These shoes fit and perform well. I definitely would order again.
Wilson Rush Pro Ace
Aug 19, 2023
confort is good. sole average, if playing outdoors on concrete it might be below average
Not as wide as it should be
Aug 2, 2023
It’s advertised as a wide measurement shoe it’s more of a relax fit. It’s not a true wide shoe in my opinion.
Jun 30, 2023
They are a wide fit and comfortable. This the 2nd pair of these Wilsons
Terrible Sole Wear
Mar 29, 2023
I have purchased two pairs of these shoes and the soles wear out within 90 days. I play 4-5 days, 4.0 player, a week on normal outdoor pickleball courts. I thought the first pair wearing out was just a fluke, but now I have the same sole wear down to smooth again on the second pair. I will not buy another pair. It is a shame because they really look good.
Mar 6, 2023
Order wide.but to narrow at the area
Wilson Pickleball RushPro Ace Shoe - Mens
Jan 29, 2023
I used this shoe for pickleball only and I play 3-4 times per week. I bought this shoe in mid December of 22 and by mid January of 23 the white part of the sole has worn through into the grey material below on both shoes. I give the shoe 1 star for tread wear. Fit was right on size since they offer a wide option. Breatheabilty is average with the small vents on the sides. Only 1 month of tread wear is unacceptable. I have tried K-Swiss, Lotto, Babalot and Fila’s and all had similar tread wear from 3-4 months.
Jan 27, 2023
This is the second pair of Wilson Rush Pro Ace Pickler Wide Shoe - Men's that I ordered for my husband. He wears a 4E wide size 12 tennis shoe but this shoe in a 2E wide 12 1/2 fits great. A good quality shoe that holds up well for pickleball. I highly recommend this shoe. I may try a women’s pair the next time I need new pickleball shoes. Pickleball Central shipping was timely. I will definitely order more products from them!
Wilson Pickleball Shoes
Jan 26, 2023
So far great - light and good cushion
not true fit or size
Jan 18, 2023
would not recommend this shoe and style to anyone