Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Pickleball Shoes for Women
Stable, responsive, and explosive, the Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Women's Court Shoes are designed to help you take your game to the next level. The 2-piece 4D Support Chassis found in this shoe combines immediate response and all-day stability with exceptional lateral support. This combination will help you get to the kitchen to dictate the game, run down tricky shots, and out work your opponents in any match.
Backing up the high-performance chassis, the Rush Pro 4.0 also boasts a breathable upper to help cool the feet, a snug-fitting sock liner for a secure fit, and a well-cushioned midsole to combat fatigue. All of these movement-inspiring attributes would be useless if it were not for the tacky traction provided by the Duralast rubber outsole.
The attention to detail found in the Rush Pro 4.0 Women's Court Shoe from Wilson is matched only by the attention you pay to every detail in your development as a competetive pickleball player.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges, if any, are non-refundable.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Wilson (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• The Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 is covered by a Limited warranty on manufacturer defects on a case-by-case basis through Wilson Warranty Department.
• Qualifying product returns under the Wilson warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired by Wilson. No refunds will be issued.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes
Heel Width: Slightly Narrow (60mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (75mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (87mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 11.5 oz
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2023
Made in Vietnam
All above measurements and weight are based on a women's size 8 shoe.
Outsole wears quickly
Nov 21, 2023
Outsole of these wore after only a few months and pickleballcentral wont replace . bummer bc if i went direct wilson would have replaced as they have a 6month sole guarantee. Wont buy from PB Central anymore***pro-tip*** WARRANTY INFORMATION Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Wilson (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details) • The Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 is covered by a Limited warranty on manufacturer defects on a case-by-case basis through Wilson Warranty Department. • Qualifying product returns under the Wilson warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired by Wilson. No refunds will be issued. • There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase. • Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled. - Thank you Anastasia PBC, team
Sep 16, 2023
Had to return they run small
Wilson Court Shoes
Sep 1, 2023
Super cute but sole is a little too hard on the feet and limited arch support. I had to wear them and play to realize they were right for me. For leisure wear they are fine Cannot return once I have worn them outside. Ordered pickleball asics we will see how they compare
I like them!
Jul 7, 2023
I got the white, they fit great! I got my normal size for court shoes, they are comfortable, I could tell right away they’d work for me.
Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 All Court Shoe
Jun 14, 2023
I absolutely love these shoes! They were comfortable from the moment I put them on. They hug the ankle without being stiff. Haven't had them long enough to testify as to how long they last, but so far I'm a huge fan. Went online to buy another pair already and I've only had these about three weeks. Will definitely purchase another pair!
Love these shoes
May 27, 2023
Buying another pair now.