Wilson Kaos Swift Court Shoe for MenThe Wilson Kaos Swift Shoe allows players to quickly get across the court with confidence. A light weight and supportive structure helps players move with ease and creates a stable base for rapid changes in direction. Cushioning in the heel not only provides comfort but gives players a great sense of responsiveness, reinforcing confidence in their movements.
The Kaos Swift is made with a flexible, soft upper that has small mesh windows for optimal airflow. A special layer of SkinGuard reinforces the security of the shoe without making it overly stiff. The EVA midsole feels great and sits low to the ground so players maintain a natural connection with the court via their motions. The Duralast outsole has been improved with extra abrasion resistance and uses a herringbone design to build traction, suitable for any type of surface.
The Wilson Kaos Swift Court Shoes are well suited to players who want gear that boosts their ability for fast, powerful play.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Limited Warranty on manufacturer defects on a case-by-case basis on Wilson Kaos Swift
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Wilson (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• The Wilson Kaos Swift is covered by a limited warranty on manufacturer defects.
• Qualifying product returns under the Wilson warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired by Wilson. No refunds will be issued.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes, true to size.
Heel Width: Slightly Narrow (68mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (86mm)
Toe Box Width: Slightly Narrow (92mm)
Attached Tongue: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 11.7 oz
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2021
Made in Vietnam
From the Manufacturer:
• TrueMotion Chassis enhances your natural foot movement using a flexible arch support and overall stability
• EndoFit adds additional stability and a more intuitive fit thanks to the inner sock construction
• R-DST+ creates more rebound in your step to bolster performance, improve reaction time and cushion the feet
• Duralast sole resists abrasion and maintains traction over time no matter the surface thanks to its dense and long-lasting rubber compound
• Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
Aug 24, 2022
Glad you had this shoe in stock and in the size needed. Most places are not, so I was happy to get them.
Wilson Kaos Swift Shoe
Jul 13, 2022
Ordered the Wilson court shoe, and it arrived one day sooner than projected. Shoe is well made and very light compared to other court shoes I have owned. Fit is a bit narrow but tolerable, so if you have wider feet be warned. Outer sole wear seems to be above average so far. Have also received several comments on the "looks" of the shoe.
Great shoe for pickleball
Jun 7, 2022
Love the fit and lightweight of these shoes. I need arch support and have a narrow foot.
Wilson Pickleball Shoes
May 28, 2022
Shoe fit true to size, a little tight on the right foot, after wearing them around the house for an hour they fit and feel perfect. I utilize insoles which makes the sneakers feel even better. We will see how the soles wear as I play Pickleball 6 days a week for about 2-3 hours per day.
Wilson Kaos shoes
Apr 29, 2022
I have played in my new shoes twice and find them to be comfortable and very supportive. If you're in between sizes I would opt for the small size. My size 11 seems to be a bit longer than other brands I've worn but all in all happy with this shoe.
Size runs small and narrow
Apr 21, 2022
Really great looking shoe. I normally wear 10 1/2 and it was way too small. Exchanged for size 11 and it was still too narrow. Will go back to K Swiss which fit me perfectly.
A really good shoe
Mar 28, 2022
The more I play with these court shoes the more I like them. Remarkable traction during sudden starts /stops and changes in direction. Very comfortable especially in the heels. A really good choice for pickle ball.
Great PB shoes
Dec 21, 2021
Nice and light with great support
Dec 7, 2021
fits well, good traction and stability
Great, stable shoe
Sep 25, 2021
I ordered the Kaos shoe and it was too tight. It was no problem to exchange for a 1/2 size larger. The shoe itself looked good and is very comfortable and stable when playing pickle.