K-Swiss Express Light Pickleball Shoe for MenThe Men's K-Swiss Express Light is a responsive shoe with a weightless feel, breathable design and protective construction. They require little breaking in while helping to improve reaction time.
- Traction – High traction on all court surfaces due to modified herringbone outsole. Non-marking design.
- Stability – Extra support around the mid-foot improves comfort and security in motion.
- Comfort – Sock liner helps provide moisture management and anti-microbial properties while avoiding overheating. Additional support under liner from Strobel board and heel grip lining reduces slipping.
- Arch - Plantar support chassis covers 180 degrees and improves stability.
- Upper – Durawrap on the upper part of the shoe adds protection against toe dragging.
- Midsole – Support chassis and special EVA material adds cushioning and durability to the midsole.
- Weight: 12.7 oz. (Men’s)
- Durability – Outer rubber compound is high density so that it's made to last. Additional drag guard is placed on toe and heel to prevent abrasions in high wear areas.
The Men's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe makes maneuvering easy with its barely there weight and supportive build. With both a support chassis and EVA material to add comfort and protection around the midsole, you'll avoid uncomfortable twisting during play. Your shoes will stay in top condition as well as your feet with Durawrap and drag guards that stop wear from accumulating in hot spots.
The Men's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe feels great thanks to a breathable sock liner that prevents moisture from accumulating and keeps you at a balanced temperature. A heel grip lining allows you to move freely without worrying about slipping out of position within the shoe. The herringbone tread on the outsole means you can wear these on any court surface.
The Men's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe adds little weight but tons of benefits to your game with its durable yet sleek design.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
1-YEAR warranty from original purchase date. Covers defects due to substandard workmanship or material imperfections. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. No outsole warranty. Must provide original receipt.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Photo of damaged shoe must be provided to Pickleball Central to process any warranty replacements.
• Warranty claims will be reviewed to determine if eligible for replacement.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes, true to size.
Heel Width: Slightly Narrow (68mm)
Midsole Width: Slightly Narrow (77mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (97mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 12.7 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2020
Made In China
Kswiss pickleball shoes
Feb 2, 2023
Great fit right out of the box. Played 3 matches in 2 hours and they were very comfortable, great support and my feet felt very fresh when I finished. Awesome shoes
Great court shoes
Jan 25, 2023
I’ve been playing PB for 7 years now. As I’m still a runner too, I chose ASICS as my first court shoes and Nike. Stuck with ASICS then tried KSwiss! Comfortable, move well and fit great! My new favorites. This will be my fourth pair.
K Swiss Pickleball Shoes the Best
Jan 22, 2023
Love these shoes. Good traction. Only slippery when playing outside in rain but not bad. Comfortable. They don't tear from all the running side to side as my running shoes do. I bought a second pair I like them so much. They are much better than my ASICS Women's Gel-Game 8 shoes which I bought the first time. I play usually 3 hours a day 7 days a week so they get used a lot!
kSwiss Pickleball shoes
Jan 20, 2023
Very good shoe for the money
k-Swiss Pickleball shoes
Jan 19, 2023
My first pair of K-Swiss shoes. I’ve had them for about two weeks so far and I really like them. I’ve played racquetball for 30 years and now PIckleball. These shoes are built very well!