K-Swiss Express Light Pickleball Shoe for MenThe Men's K-Swiss Express Light is a responsive shoe with a weightless feel, breathable design and protective construction. They require little breaking in while helping to improve reaction time.
- Traction – High traction on all court surfaces due to modified herringbone outsole. Non-marking design.
- Stability – Extra support around the mid-foot improves comfort and security in motion.
- Comfort – Sock liner helps provide moisture management and anti-microbial properties while avoiding overheating. Additional support under liner from Strobel board and heel grip lining reduces slipping.
- Arch - Plantar support chassis covers 180 degrees and improves stability.
- Upper – Durawrap on the upper part of the shoe adds protection against toe dragging.
- Midsole – Support chassis and special EVA material adds cushioning and durability to the midsole.
- Weight: 12.7 oz. (Men’s)
- Durability – Outer rubber compound is high density so that it's made to last. Additional drag guard is placed on toe and heel to prevent abrasions in high wear areas.
The Men's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe makes maneuvering easy with its barely there weight and supportive build. With both a support chassis and EVA material to add comfort and protection around the midsole, you'll avoid uncomfortable twisting during play. Your shoes will stay in top condition as well as your feet with Durawrap and drag guards that stop wear from accumulating in hot spots.
The Men's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe feels great thanks to a breathable sock liner that prevents moisture from accumulating and keeps you at a balanced temperature. A heel grip lining allows you to move freely without worrying about slipping out of position within the shoe. The herringbone tread on the outsole means you can wear these on any court surface.
The Men's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe adds little weight but tons of benefits to your game with its durable yet sleek design.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
1-YEAR warranty from original purchase date. Covers defects due to substandard workmanship or material imperfections. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. No outsole warranty. Must provide original receipt.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Photo of damaged shoe must be provided to Pickleball Central to process any warranty replacements.
• Warranty claims will be reviewed to determine if eligible for replacement.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes, true to size.
Heel Width: Slightly Narrow (68mm)
Midsole Width: Slightly Narrow (77mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (97mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 12.7 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2020
Made In China
Jun 3, 2023
Solid shoe. Good traction. True size
K-Swiss Express Light Pickleball Shoe
May 30, 2023
These have been my go to shoes for several years. They fit my feet well and are comfortable. I get 4 to 6 months before the soles get worn but haven’t had any problems with the uppers. I play 4 to 6 times a week.
May 26, 2023
Didn’t fit me well. The top shoelace eye was too high on my foot and rubbing the top of my foot when I walked around the house. Not for me. ***PBC Response*** Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Every shoe is not designed for every foot which is why we include a prepaid return label in every box for effortless returns for shoes tried on(as long as they have not been used outside). - Joseph, PBC Team
Pickle ball shoes
May 19, 2023
A very good shoe
They are ok shoes. Needs insoles
May 11, 2023
I have had three pair now. All needing insoles. No cushion at all, No arch support. They will wear quickly on the bottom and the support strap around the arch will make a squeaking sound. I have finally decided to move onto something else