K-Swiss Express Light Pickleball Shoe for MenThe Men's K-Swiss Express Light is a responsive shoe with a weightless feel, breathable design and protective construction. They require little breaking in while helping to improve reaction time.
- Traction – High traction on all court surfaces due to modified herringbone outsole. Non-marking design.
- Stability – Extra support around the mid-foot improves comfort and security in motion.
- Comfort – Sock liner helps provide moisture management and anti-microbial properties while avoiding overheating. Additional support under liner from Strobel board and heel grip lining reduces slipping.
- Arch - Plantar support chassis covers 180 degrees and improves stability.
- Upper – Durawrap on the upper part of the shoe adds protection against toe dragging.
- Midsole – Support chassis and special EVA material adds cushioning and durability to the midsole.
- Weight: 12.7 oz. (Men’s)
- Durability – Outer rubber compound is high density so that it's made to last. Additional drag guard is placed on toe and heel to prevent abrasions in high wear areas.
The Men's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe makes maneuvering easy with its barely there weight and supportive build. With both a support chassis and EVA material to add comfort and protection around the midsole, you'll avoid uncomfortable twisting during play. Your shoes will stay in top condition as well as your feet with Durawrap and drag guards that stop wear from accumulating in hot spots.
The Men's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe feels great thanks to a breathable sock liner that prevents moisture from accumulating and keeps you at a balanced temperature. A heel grip lining allows you to move freely without worrying about slipping out of position within the shoe. The herringbone tread on the outsole means you can wear these on any court surface.
The Men's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe adds little weight but tons of benefits to your game with its durable yet sleek design.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
1-YEAR warranty from original purchase date. Covers defects due to substandard workmanship or material imperfections. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. No outsole warranty. Must provide original receipt.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Photo of damaged shoe must be provided to Pickleball Central to process any warranty replacements.
• Warranty claims will be reviewed to determine if eligible for replacement.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes, true to size.
Heel Width: Slightly Narrow (68mm)
Midsole Width: Slightly Narrow (77mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (97mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 12.7 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2020
Made In China
Nov 28, 2023
First time purchasing your product. -Shipping seemed to take longer than expected. - 9.5 seem to run a tab smaller than pickleball shoes I’ve purchased in the past… will try to make it work with a shoe stretcher Hope to purchase again
Nov 26, 2023
This is my second pair and I feel they are the best.
Kswiss pickleball shoes
Oct 31, 2023
Not very comfortable, and the tread wears faster than any other shoes I have had.
Oct 18, 2023
This is my 2nd pair of K-Swiss Pickleball Shoes and I find them to very comfortable and good durability
Pickle ball shoe
Oct 17, 2023
The shoe is very stiff and has very little cushion. I’ve had both knees replaced and I play pickle ball 3-4 times a week with no issues. I’ve been using a running shoe, Hoka. After 3 days playing last week, for the first time I experienced knee pain to the point I had to ice them a couple of times a day and do very little activity. After three days rest, I’ve played two days in a row, back in my Hoka and have no issues. The impact on the knee is just too much with the pickle ball shoes. But they sure look nice.
Oct 11, 2023
Oct 8, 2023
Only last about 6 weeks playing 2-3 times per week outdoors. Have owed 4 pairs and will not purchase again.
Not durable for hard court play
Sep 22, 2023
These wear very quickly on hard courts. Only getting about 8 weeks play before thru holes appear and need replaced. Playing 2-3 times per week. Comfortable but not worth the cost.
Sep 18, 2023
Great shoe overall. One design flaw though. The liner at top, surrounding the ankle is coarse. Because I wear a low ankle height sock, first time use caused raw abrasions inside, front of both ankles within 15 minutes. Never happened with any other product.
Aug 31, 2023
Unfortunately I am very unhappy with the sneakers. They are super stiff, feels like I have bricks on my feet. I normally wear adidas ubersonic 4.1***PBC Response*** Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Every shoe is not designed for every foot which is why we include a prepaid return label in every box for effortless returns for shoes tried on(as long as they have not been used outside). Please reach out to our customer service team by phone or email for more information on the seamless process. - Anastasia , PBC Team