Babolat Jet Tere All Court Shoe - Men'sFIT TIP
The Jet Tere runs slightly short and snug. We recommend ordering one-half size larger than your normal shoe. This shoe runs slightly a true standard 'D' width, and it not recommended for people with wider feet.
- Upper – Light weight, soft mesh for breathability.
- Midsole – Built-in comfort with KPRS-X cushioning tech. Active Flexion features add support and tactile feel.
- Outsole – S-shaped pattern is made from high quality Michelin rubber to create high traction and speed on any surface.
- Weight – 11 oz
The Babolat Men's Jet Tere All Court Shoe is nimble and lightweight, giving players the freedom to react in the moment without their gear holding them back. With a breathable and supportive design, this shoe adds padding in just the right places but uses materials that don’t add unnecessary weight. The additional traction added by Michelin-grade rubber ensures they will last and offer amazing versatility on any court. The Babolat Jet Tere Shoe also offers a flexible feel and slender fit. The Active Flexion design minimizes impact to important pressure points on the foot so you’ll avoid discomfort during longer games. A mesh material on the upper provides optimal airflow and a sleek look.
The Babolat Jet Tere All Court Shoe boasts a responsive design that allows players to execute precise and agile movements.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects. The Jet Tere Shoe does not have an additional sole warranty.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Babolat (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details).
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
Reviews of the Babolat Jet Tere Pickleball Shoe by Pickleball Central Staff:"The Babolat Jet Tere Court Shoes are the most comfortable court shoes I’ve ever put on right out of the box. Many court shoes require a brief break-in period to shape themselves to your feet and end up being quite comfortable when given that time. My feet are normal-to-narrow and the Jet Tere court shoes were immediately SUPER comfy. They feature an incredibly soft heel without sacrificing stability. Lateral stability, in fact, is on-par with many other court shoes I have enjoyed while offering a superior feeling of light weight and quickness. The flat laces and tall, soft tongue enable me to lock in my heel and keep it snug as I traverse the court. Regarding wear, I have had concerns about other “speed” shoes holding up to my toe-dragging style of play. However, the Michelin rubber featured on the Jet Tere Shoes is grippy and holding up quite well to wear and tear so far. Finally, while I would describe the asymmetric styling as “youthful,” these are attractive shoes that perform well, feel good, are light weight, and built to last."
Traver, Web Guy (4.0 Player)
"Babolat sent me a size 11 to test, but I normally wear 10.5 in their older Jet shoes. My foot is fairly narrow. I have worn these about four times for around 12 hours. I am always looking for lightweight shoes that provide great traction and fit and with soles that last longer than three months, and I've been a fan of Babolat for years. The key for me in fit is that my foot is not cramped but also does not slide and jam my toe. This is critical in singles with lots of stopping. I am able to lace these shoes tight enough to keep my foot from sliding despite the fact that the shoes are a half size large. With my narrow foot and experience with Babolat, I am confident size 10.5 in this model would fit perfectly. The heel and toe have sufficient room but are comfortable. Traction, despite some rain on the court, is excellent with the Michelin soles. And these shoes feel extremely light. I weighed the shoe at 12.5 ounces. An extra ounce on my feet seems like 10 pounds on my waist in terms of energy expelled when playing singles. Many other shoes weigh 13 ounces or more. The removable sole insert is essential for me and common to higher end shoes. Allows me to wash the inserts every couple weeks which is essential. Babolat's ortholite insert is nice and washes well. These really feel like an ultra-high end shoe, but at $100 MSRP, they are incredibly well priced. I would definitely get these Jet Tere shoes again."
Glen, Product Advisor (5.0 Player)
"This shoe was perfect for me. I usually wear a size 11 tried the 11.5. This shoe fit like a glove. I would still likely go back to the 11 as the length was just a little long. Comfortable but not as much as the SFX 3. Great traction on the court. Extremely lightweight and breathable. Great response on the court allowed me to move quickly on the court."
Kelly, Product Advisor (4.0 Player)
True to Size: Slightly short. If between sizes, go with larger size
Heel Width: Standard (72mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (84mm)
Toe Box Width: Slightly Narrow (94mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 12.1 oz
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2020-2022
Made In Vietnam
From the Manufacturer:
• Sensifeel 2.0 pairs light layers on the upper shoe with a carefully crafted mesh to improve fit, comfort and airflow
• 4D Support Chassis prevents painful twists and improper movement of the foot to allow for easier pivoting and stability
• DF2 or a HT Drop of 9mm creates a cushioned yet natural feel for comfortable movement and support during quick actions
• EndoFit adds additional stability and a more intuitive fit thanks to the inner sock construction
• R-DST+ creates more rebound in your step to bolster performance, improve reaction time and cushion the feet
• Duralast resists abrasion and maintains traction over time no matter the surface thanks to its dense and long-lasting rubber compound
Nov 21, 2023
Shoe is light as advertised. Definitely runs small. I ordered half size larger and could have ordered full size larger. Also runs a little narrower than standard. Otherwise feels good and plays nicely.
Nov 15, 2023
The narrower fit works well for me.
Puts K-Swiss to Shame
Oct 26, 2023
Finally found my go-to shoe. I've been playing with the infamous K-Swiss Lights that everyone seems to be enamored with. They were OK, but I'll give my two cents worth on them first. They wear out extremely fast. They actually show tread wear after 1 day of hard play. If you get more than 4-5 months out of them I'd be shocked. You can't tighten the laces during games until you are on the very top two rows. They seem to be locked into place. The laces just don't slip through the holes. The shoes fit fine and yet my toes were always a bit sore after 3 hour sessions. The Babolat Jet Tere's have none of the above mentioned problems. I see absolutely no wear after more than a month of hard outside play. All the laces slide easily so you can pull and tighten them from bottom to top after the shoe loosens a bit after a few games. My toes feel great after 3 hour sessions of hard play. They are very light shoes and I bought a second pair and rotate them every day I play. Wish I had these the last couple years. Better quality, more comfortable and easier adjustments. These Jet Tere's rock!
Babolet Jet Tere
Oct 8, 2023
Love the shoes. Light weight, cool and offer excellent support. I believe shoe runs 1/2 size short. Also is good for the narrower foot
Sep 30, 2023
Fit snug. Good support, but nothing extraordinary.
Babolat Jet Tere
Apr 11, 2023
First time I slipped the sneakers on they felt comfortable and supportive. I have played twice with my new set of grey Babolat Jet Tere and I love them. I've never worn Babolat before and for the first time, I feel like I would already go back to the brand for my next set. They feel comfortable, light, good grip and support for movement all around the court. Sizing seems accurate for me in that I ordered 10.5 USA and they fit me without issues.
Sep 5, 2022
Seems to be good quality. Comfortable fit. I prefer more narrow fit so these may not be ideal for wide preferences.
Aug 30, 2022
Nice shoes but I haven't had the chance
Excellent court shoes
Mar 3, 2022
Listened to other reviews and ordered a half size up - fit is perfect. Love the look and feel of these shoes, and seem to be handling the first few weeks of wear quite well.
Pickleball Product Review
Nov 22, 2021