Sizes 6.5 to 13, 14.
Babolat SFX3 All Court Shoe - Men'sFIT TIP:
The SFX3 Pickleball Shoe is true to size on length, and is the widest shoe in the Babolat line. These shoes run slightly to moderately wide. Order your normal size.
- Upper – Breathable design thanks to double-layered mesh. More material near forefoot and toes to protect against dragging with internal straps create a supportive fit.
- Midsole – Active Flexion tech and Kompressor System minimize shock to main pressure points.
- Outsole – Babolat has partnered with Michelin to offer a performance outsole which plays well on all surfaces.
- Weight – 13.9 oz (Men's Size 10.5)
The Babolat Men's SFX3 All Court Shoe is centered on your comfort and provides superior stability no matter how you move. They are made to reduce stress in key pressure points in the foot thanks to Active Flexion technology. With a breathable and relaxed fit, they’re ideal for players who have wider feet. Even if you have more of a standard fit, the additional space makes the SFX3 feel roomy and supportive. The Babolat SFX3 shoe has a bi-density insole that helps insulate your feet from impact. Shock is reduced and extra material defends against toe dragging. The outsole is highly durable and provides excellent traction whether you use them indoors or outdoors.
The Babolat SFX3 All Court Shoe sets a high standard when it comes to developing a versatile design that fits right.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Babolat (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
Reviews of the Babolat SFX3 All Court Shoe by Pickleball Central Staff:"I have a wider foot and the SFX 3 shoes are a perfect to-size fit. I normally wear a size 9, and the 9s were comfy right out of the box. Pickleball is an all day activity, and these shoes are very comfortable during long tournament-day play sessions. The removable insole is constructed almost like specialty orthotics with a reinforced heel cup and arch. The shoes are a bit heavier than your typical 'speed shoe' (like the Babolat Jet Terre), but that's like comparing a 4-door performance sedan to a tiny sports car. I've gone through two pair of these in the last 18 months (but to be fair, I test other shoes a lot so I'm averaging only 4 - 6 hours/week in them on the court.)
Edward, Product Marketing (4.0 Player)
"I normally wear a men's size 7.5 - 8, going up to an 8.5 in the HEAD shoes. I tested the 7.5 SFX, and found they fit very true to size. I prefer a wider shoe, and of the four pair I compared, the SFX is the widest in my personal collection. (I also own Wilson Rush Pro 3.0, K-Swiss Express Light, and HEAD EVO. - all great shoes, and the wider options in each company's lines.) I felt that the Babolat SFX 3 had good support. Overall I find this shoe to be comfortable and stable to play in. Medium weight gives good support without slowing me down. I was able to slide side to side and move both backwards and forwards without fear. I did not feel that I was sliding around inside the shoe.
John, Sales Director (4.0 Player)
True to Size: Slightly long. If between sizes, go with the smaller size.
Heel Width: Wide (82mm)
Midsole Width: Slightly Wide (91mm)
Toe Box Width: Slightly Wide (102mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 13.9 oz
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2020
Made In Vietnam
From the Manufacturer:
• Sensifeel 2.0 pairs light layers on the upper shoe with a carefully crafted mesh to improve fit, comfort and airflow
• 4D Support Chassis prevents painful twists and improper movement of the foot to allow for easier pivoting and stability
• DF2 or a HT Drop of 9mm creates a cushioned yet natural feel for comfortable movement and support during quick actions
• Endofit adds additional stability and a more intuitive fit thanks to the inner sock construction
• R-DST+ creates more rebound in your step to bolster performance, improve reaction time and cushion the feet
• Duralast resists abrasion and maintains traction over time no matter the surface thanks to its dense and long-lasting rubber compound
Dec 6, 2023
I've only worn the shoes three times but they feel great.
Oct 13, 2023
Unlike many athletics shoes, Babolat continues this shoe after quite a few years and without a price increase. Clearly it works for many of us. Lite, good stability, and has not deteriorated. It is one of the few shoes with a wide toe box. My large orthotics fit!
Babolat SFX3 Court shoe
Aug 11, 2023
Nice fit, true to size. Good cushion in the heel area. Played 3x a week and my feet don’t ache when finished like the other brand I had. Would give 5 stars but they’re still under trial for me but so far so good!
Jul 5, 2023
Very comfortable shoe. I have played pickle ball with it about 10 times and my feet feel great. My foot feels a little loose in the shoe vs. the KSwiss Hypercourt 2 however I have not had any issues.
Babolat Court Shoes
Jun 18, 2023
Half size too large, did not feel snug around foot, even with sole intset.
Too narrow for my flat feet. Could not find info on normal 2e or 3e width. Medium doesn’t tell one anything. Shoe companies need to give normal shoe info used for last 60 years. Not 102cm wide or whatever.
Jun 14, 2023
Great pickleball shoes!
Apr 9, 2023
These shoes are comfortable, have excellent performance, and will aid your game
Apr 9, 2023
Good tread wear. Wide forefoot very comfortable. Reasonable price. This is the 4th pair I purchased.
Babolat SFX 3 All Court Shoes
Dec 10, 2022
Seems like a well constructed shoe. The shoe was a little wide for me and feels like there is not enough lateral support compared the the K-Swiss. I switched from K-Swiss because the sole wore out too fast.
Comfortable Shoes for Wide Feet
Sep 6, 2022
Shoes were comfortable immediately. No break in period. Great fit for size 11. Good stability and traction