K-Swiss Express Light Pickleball Shoe for WomenFEATURES
- Traction – Can be used on any court surface thanks to non-marking design and modified herringbone outsole.
- Stability – Thermal plastic plantar support chassis protects 180 degrees and defends against twisting.
- Comfort – Sock liner keeps sweat under control by wicking away moisture and improving the shoes' breathable feel. Heel grip lining prevents feet from slipping and a Strobel board under the liner adds durability.
- Arch - Mid-foot protection extends up to the arch for support and stability while making quick adjustments on the court.
- Upper – Durawrap prevents toe dragging to avoid trips, damage to shoes and slowed movement.
- Midsole – K-EVA material makes midsole feel pillowy soft but has a support chassis to ensure a secure fit.
- Weight: 9.8 oz. (Women’s)
- Durability – High density rubber compound on the outsole is a resilient material that minimizes wear. Drag guards on heel and toe areas prevent abrasions in high-contact locations.
The Express Light has a sock liner that will prevent moisture from gathering and keep your feet feeling breezy. An additional heel grip provides extra traction and stops unnecessary movement within the shoe's frame. These shoes have a cushioned, gentle feel that still provides structure.
The Women's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe is an excellent example of footwear that benefits your play through a mix of comfort, support, and speed.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
1-YEAR warranty from original purchase date. Covers defects due to substandard workmanship or material imperfections. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. No outsole warranty. Must provide original receipt.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Photo of damaged shoe must be provided to PickleballCentral to process any warranty replacements.
• Warranty claims will be reviewed to determine if eligible for replacement.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes, true to size
Heel Width: Standard (63mm)
Midsole Width: Slightly Narrow (69mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (89mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 9.8 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2020
Made In China
Oct 4, 2023
The shoe is true to size and fits well. For some reason the laces are quite long and nearly touch the ground when tied. The shoe is a bit stiff but will probably loosen with wear. Has good cushion.
Kswiss pickle ball shoes
Sep 18, 2023
I tried the shoes in my home & they seemed ok. Wore them for 2 hours playing pickleball & the left shoe wore off the skin & my ankle was swollen. I tried to return but I wore them so I couldn’t return. I’m not happy with the shoes. I still can’t wear them because I have a bad scab.
Ladies pb sneakers
Sep 16, 2023
Very light, comfy but could use more cushion
K Swiss express light pickleball shoes
Aug 24, 2023
No breakin needed. Felt great on first try on. Light weight and cool for hot weather wear.
K-Swiss Espress Light pickleball shoe for women
Aug 22, 2023
I find the shoe a bit on the stiff side. It is an attractive shoe and I love the mesh. My reason for 3 stars is that the sides of the shoes are two high and rub my ankle bones. It might be a problem just for my shape of foot but it is a bit uncomfortable. I am hoping as they "soften up" that this problem will go away or at least be less of an issue.
KSwiss pickleball shoes
Aug 18, 2023
I like the overall look of the shoe. Stability is acceptable but after an hour of play bottom of my feet are sore. So not enough cushioning!!
Defective pickleball shoe
Aug 15, 2023
I loved this shoe because the toe box was wide enough for my feet, unlike most shoes. Unfortunately, after playing pickleball with this shoe, the inside ankle of my right foot suffered an abrasion. Since everything else about the shoe was perfect, I thought I could address this problem by covering the area with moleskin. Despite using the thickest moleskin on the abraded spot, the abrasion only got worse. After carefully feeling the spot on my right shoe that rubs against my ankle, I found a small hard particle under the surface of that area.
can't remove insoles
Aug 1, 2023
I love the tennis version of these shoes and thought I would like the pickleball version since the shoes are a few ounces lighter. However, the insole is not removable (at least not without ripping out the glue that attaches it), so I was not able to insert my own custom orthotics. (Insole is fully removeable in the tennis version of the shoes.) Had to send these back, unfortunately.
K-Swiss Express Light Pickleball Shoe in Black Iris
Jul 27, 2023
Great Shoe, very comfortable, lightweight and great stability. My regular shoe size was a perfect fit. I have played on inside courts and outside courts wearing this shoe and would highly recommend it. In the past, if I played multiple days in a week, I has some discomfort on the outside of my left foot, but not with the K-Swiss! The design of the shoe gives more support when moving sideways- especially when leaning more for a backhand shot.
Jul 25, 2023
They are lightweight which is great but cut a bit high on the sides of the front of the shoe so I have to wear super high socks to avoid a blister. But great besides that!