K-Swiss Express Light Pickleball Shoe for WomenFEATURES
- Traction – Can be used on any court surface thanks to non-marking design and modified herringbone outsole.
- Stability – Thermal plastic plantar support chassis protects 180 degrees and defends against twisting.
- Comfort – Sock liner keeps sweat under control by wicking away moisture and improving the shoes' breathable feel. Heel grip lining prevents feet from slipping and a Strobel board under the liner adds durability.
- Arch - Mid-foot protection extends up to the arch for support and stability while making quick adjustments on the court.
- Upper – Durawrap prevents toe dragging to avoid trips, damage to shoes and slowed movement.
- Midsole – K-EVA material makes midsole feel pillowy soft but has a support chassis to ensure a secure fit.
- Weight: 9.8 oz. (Women’s)
- Durability – High density rubber compound on the outsole is a resilient material that minimizes wear. Drag guards on heel and toe areas prevent abrasions in high-contact locations.
The Express Light has a sock liner that will prevent moisture from gathering and keep your feet feeling breezy. An additional heel grip provides extra traction and stops unnecessary movement within the shoe's frame. These shoes have a cushioned, gentle feel that still provides structure.
The Women's K-Swiss Express Light Shoe is an excellent example of footwear that benefits your play through a mix of comfort, support, and speed.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
1-YEAR warranty from original purchase date. Covers defects due to substandard workmanship or material imperfections. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. No outsole warranty. Must provide original receipt.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Photo of damaged shoe must be provided to PickleballCentral to process any warranty replacements.
• Warranty claims will be reviewed to determine if eligible for replacement.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes, true to size
Heel Width: Standard (63mm)
Midsole Width: Slightly Narrow (69mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (89mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 9.8 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2020
Made In China
Mar 19, 2023
Rub sores around both ankles the first day wearing them. Never had that with other brands so I'm disappointed. I had higher expectations for KSwiss
Mar 12, 2023
Supremely comfortable and supportive
New K-Swiss Express
Mar 9, 2023
This shoe runs true to size and is much lighter than the other K-Swiss court shoes I own. I like them better!
Love These Shoes!
Mar 1, 2023
This is the third pair that I have purchased in the last year! They are comfortable and fit me well! I will definitely stick with this brand and style!
Hurts My Feet
Feb 28, 2023
These hurt my feet after a few hours. There is extra padding behind the heel that is uncomfortable too.