Babolat Jet Mach 3 Wide All Court Shoe - Men'sFIT TIP
While Babolat calls this model their "wide" version of the Jet Mach 3, this should be interpreted only as wider than their standard Jet Mach 3. This shoe might not fit all players who desire a true "EE" width as they expect it to.
- Upper – Woven Matryx fabric of high strengths Aramid and Polyamid fibers provides the optimal balance between comfort, support and durability
- Midsole – KPRS-X system for optimal cushioning and a heel rocker enhances foot motion for better stopping, recovering, and transition to the next shot
- Outsole – Active Flexion outsole pattern for quick lateral movement. Outsole compound is Michelin’s DIN20 with added thickness at pressure points for more durability
- Weight – 12.4 oz
The Babolat Jet Mach 3 Wide Men's Pickleball Shoe has an expanded fit for those who need a cushioned, light weight option with some extra space. This design uses patented Matryx Evo fabric, material with reduced thread diameter that allows for high foot speeds while maintaining a soft and supple feel. The polyamide and aramid fibers are supportive but won't squeeze the foot in awkward places. Extra elements made for long-term durability and shock absorption add to the adaptable quality of these shoes.
The Babolat Jet Mach 3 Wide All Court Pickleball Shoes weigh 12.4 oz. on average and have a midsole KPRS-X system that spreads impact evenly across the foot. There is extra care taken around the heel, with EVA foam padding and a rocker shape that allows for smooth starts and stops. The tread is constructed with Michelin rubber which has greater thickness in areas that see the most use and abrasions to mitigate breakdown.
The All Court Jet Mach 3 Wide Men's Pickleball Shoe by Babolat offers exceptional comfort, quality and speed even during high intensity matches.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects. The Jet Mach 3 Wide Shoe does not have an additional sole warranty.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Babolat (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details).
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes
Heel Width: Slightly Narrow (68mm)
Midsole Width: Slightly Narrow (90mm)
Toe Box Width: Slightly Wide (99mm)
Attached Tongue: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 12.4 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2021
Made in Vietnam
From the Manufacturer:
• Upper – Woven Matryx fabric of high strengths Aramid and Polyamid fibers provides the optimal balance between comfort, support and durability.
• Mid-sole – KPRS-X system for optimal cushioning and a heel rocker enhances foot motion for better stopping, recovering, and transition to the next shot.
• Outsole – Active Flexion outsole pattern for quick lateral movement. Outsole compound is Michelin’s DIN20 with added thickness at pressure points for more durability.
• Summary – the Jet Mach 3 Wide is the ultimate weapon for anyone searching for a little extra room, cushioning, and agility.
Nov 7, 2022
Have had for a year now and have held up great. My only complaint so far after a hard year n these shoes indoor and outdoor is that they don’t seem to have a very soft sole and heals hurt a lot after using these, although the hard rubber seems like it might last another 5 years.
Not the most support
Jul 15, 2022
I like the soles, but I don't feel that they give the best support for my quickest stops and starts...the laces seem to flimsy also.
Great selection and service
Jun 27, 2022
I was looking for pickleball shoes. The variety of stocks are amazing. Quick shipping. I wasn’t sure about the size so I end up returning few and return is very easy with provided label in each shoes. The only thing that can be improved is the speed of refund. It bus OK but I was comparing it to Amazon.
My favorite PickleBall store of choice
Jun 25, 2022
Great selections, competitive pricing, free and very fast shipping to Hawaii and high quality products. Will definitely buy again and again.
Pickleball Product Review
Jun 13, 2022
These shoes are very comfortable. Support is good. Can’t say how long they will last on outside Pickleball courts. Very happy with my purchase and many thanks to customer service.