K-Swiss Pickleball Supreme Shoe for WomenFEATURES
- Stability – Support around the mid-foot offers stability for quick cuts.
- Upper – Durawrap upper is supportive and adds protection against toe dragging.
- Midsole – Supportive CMEVA material adds cushioning and durability to the midsole.
- Weight – 10.6 oz
- Durability – Molded rubber outsole uses a compound that is high density and made to last. Additional drag guard is built into the heel and toe areas to mitigate premature wear on abrasive surfaces.
The K-Swiss Pickleball Supreme Shoe use a responsive Surge 7.0 platform to help drive power into your shots and ensure you can get your feet moving to get into position near the kitchen. Meanwhile, the Durawrap flex upper combines with an EVA attached tongue to lock in a moisture-wicking fit that keeps you comfortable and blister-free throughout a long tournament day.
The Pickleball Supreme Shoe from K-Swiss doesn’t stop with fit and response, either. These kicks also boast exceptional traction provided by the DragGuard 7.0 outsole, an excellent balance of cushion and support thanks to the CMEVA midsole, and a quick and easy fit offered by a traditional lacing design.
Quit rocking those old running shoes on the court, and upgrade to the purpose-built pickleball-specific K-Swiss Supreme Pickleball Court Shoes designed to enhance your comfort and lateral support.
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges, if any, are non-refundable.
1-YEAR warranty from original purchase date. Covers defects due to substandard workmanship or material imperfections. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. No outsole warranty. Must provide original receipt.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Photo of damaged shoe must be provided to Pickleball Central to process any warranty replacements.
• Warranty claims will be reviewed to determine if eligible for replacement.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes, true to size.
Heel Width: Standard (70mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (77mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (89mm)
Attached Tongue: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 10.6 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2022
Made In China
K-Swiss Pickleball Supreme Shoe - Women's
Mar 14, 2023
Excellent shoe. Fits well, comfortable from day one, performs well on the court.
The K-Swiss shoes fit very well plus well designed and built to fit my foot. Adequate room in the toe area which was very important for my fit. Good sole and reliable shoe to play pickle-ball plus I love the color.
Mar 9, 2023
see above comments
K-Swiss Pickleball shoes
Feb 27, 2023
These shoes are so comfortable. Plenty of room at my toes. I felt great lateral support during play.
Jan 26, 2023
these fit well and are great on the court. Very little break-in time. I'd definitely recommend them.