K-Swiss Pickleball Supreme Court Shoe for MenFEATURES
- Stability – Support around the mid-foot offers stability for quick cuts.
- Upper – Durawrap upper is supportive and adds protection against toe dragging.
- Midsole – Supportive CMEVA material adds cushioning and durability to the midsole.
- Weight – 12.7 oz
- Durability – Molded rubber outsole uses a compound that is high density so it's made to last. Additional drag guard is buit into the heel and toe areas to mitigate premature wear on abrasive surfaces.
The K-Swiss Pickleball Supreme Shoe is a light and responsive court shoe designed specifically for competitive players who demand the fit of the Durawrap flex upper, and the energy return of the Surge 7.0 Midsole. This flexible yet stable upper encourages us to change directions and run-down points that seem lost. Meanwhile, the responsive footbed platform offers energy transfer to help us power through fatigue during the last points of the day.
The point-winning technology of the Pickleball Supreme doesn’t stop with this lightweight response. These court shoes also boast an EVA attached tongue that further locks in a precise fit and wicks moisture away from the skin. Additionally, the Dragguard 7.0 outsole provides reliable traction and durability for season after season of use.
Specifically engineered to support the repeated lateral movements of a pickleball player, the K-Swiss Pickleball Supreme Shoe is well equipped to bolster your athleticism and comfort on the court.
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges, if any, are non-refundable.
1-YEAR warranty from original purchase date. Covers defects due to substandard workmanship or material imperfections. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. No outsole warranty. Must provide original receipt.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Photo of damaged shoe must be provided to Pickleball Central to process any warranty replacements.
• Warranty claims will be reviewed to determine if eligible for replacement.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes, true to size.
Heel Width: Slightly Narrow (67mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (88mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (98mm)
Attached Tongue: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 12.7 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2022
Made In China
Jan 20, 2023
Ordered a Men's 10.5 which is typical for me and returned to upsize to a Men's 11. I liked the high backing and width was snug with arch support (flat feet) just a little too short cramping my toes. Have not yet received yet so cannot comment on performance.
Dec 17, 2022
Suggest buy a half size larger. Shoe felt great initially but after a few games big toe was cramped. Other than that, love shoe.
Dec 2, 2022