K-Swiss Express Light Wide Pickleball Shoe for WomenThe K-Swiss Wide Express Light Women's Shoe is a wider-fitting variation of the incredibly popular Express Light Women's Pickleball Shoe. This wide version features the exact same weightless feel and breathable design, while providing comfort to wider-than-average feet via the expanded toe box. These shoes will probably require a brief break-in period before they feel like a perfect fit, but give them that time and they will reward you with fantastic lateral support and all the traction you could need.
- Traction – Fantastic traction on all court surfaces, thanks to modified herringbone outsole; constructed of non-marking materials.
- Stability – Incredible support of the mid-foot, providing improved comfort and stability while moving around the court.
- Comfort – Sock liner manages moisture and leverages anti-microbial materials, while offering breathability to reduce overheating. Additional support under the sock liner is provided by the heel grip lining and Strobel board to reduce slipping.
- Arch - Plantar support chassis in the arch provides complete coverage and improved stability.
- Upper – Durawrap upper offers more durability while toe dragging, a common occurrence during lateral movements.
- Midsole – Support chassis and EVA material provide cushioning and durability to midsole.
- Weight: 9.9 oz. (Women’s)
- Durability – High-density compound comprising the outer rubber sole is durable and made to last. Additional drag guard built into toe and heel areas help to minimize the effects of dragging abrasions, and protect against premature wear.
The Women's K-Swiss Express Light Wide Shoe is a light but spacious option that provides additional room in the toe box. The design includes 180 degree protection around the plantar region so your feet are safe from twisting and trips. The midsole uses K-EVA material that feels extra soft but also includes a support chassis to boost your ability to make adjustments on the court while maintaining speed.
The Women's K-Swiss Express Light Wide Shoe reduces moisture buildup by including a breathable sock liner. The heel and toe areas have drag guards so that they wear slowly over time and avoid uncomfortable hot spots. A modified herringbone tread design prevents marks and creates solid traction on any type of court surface. The high density rubber compound on the exterior adds durability and comfort.
The Women's K-Swiss Express Light Wide Shoe improves your stability and safety while offering a barely-there feel during heated games.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
1-YEAR warranty from original purchase date. Covers defects due to substandard workmanship or material imperfections. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. No outsole warranty. Must provide original receipt.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Photo of damaged shoe must be provided to Pickleball Central to process any warranty replacements.
• Warranty claims will be reviewed to determine if eligible for replacement.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes, true to size.
Heel Width: Standard (69mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (73mm)
Toe Box Width: Wide (96mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 9.9 oz
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2021
Made In China
Nov 28, 2023
Had to return … too high and rubbed the inside ankle***PBC Response*** Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Every shoe is not designed for every foot which is why we include a prepaid return label in every box for effortless returns for shoes tried on(as long as they have not been used outside). Please reach out to our customer service team by phone or email for more information on the seamless process. - Anastasia, PBC Team
Nov 4, 2023
The shoes were very sturdy with a feel for good court traction. I found the 'wide' width size though was still uncomfortable for my wide foot.
Was disappointed that I had to send these shoes back because they ran small & my toes hit the end.
Oct 15, 2023
Wish you could just get an exchange for different size, but have to order all over. Maybe I will, maybe I won’t.
K swiss pickleball shoes
Aug 22, 2023
Not comfortable and too stiff. Too high around the ankle that causes rubbing and irritation. Very disappointed.
Aug 18, 2023
I have wide feet and felt great wearing these shoes the first day. They are true to size and didn’t require any breakin period
Aug 5, 2023
As someone with feet problems it's so had to find a good shoe. This one is amazingly comfortable. It's like the shoes are taking care of my feet.
K Swiss pickleball shoes
Aug 5, 2023
Horrible design cuts into my ankle, even wearing socks with the ankle covering. Edge of the shoe is very hard and actually dug into my ankle and cut me. Poorly designed shoe
KSwiss Express Light Pickleball Women's
Aug 3, 2023
Very comfortable and supportive sneaker. I ordered 9W could be a little wider for athletic shoe.
kswiss pickleball sneakers
Jul 27, 2023
I just ordered my second pair of Kswiss sneakers. I love them. They have just the right amount of grip to the court, never slipping. I would highly recommend them.
K Swiss pickleball shkes
Jul 23, 2023
I love these shoes but wish the soles lasted longer…they don’t last as long as other shoes ai have purchased…the top lasts forever.