HEAD Sprint Pro 3.5 Shoe for WomenFIT TIP
The Sprint Pro now runs true-to-size, has a slightly narrower heel cup for a supportive and snug fit, and continues to deliver the right balance of durability and lightweight performance.
- Traction – Grips any court surface well. Solid landings and pivots that elevate your game.
- Stability – Holds your foot securely in the shoe bed. Option to lace up extended upper eyelets for even more ankle support or to lock your heel in place.
- Comfort – Shoes mold to your feet for perfect support after 2-3 hours of wear. Remove the black sticker under the insole for extra breathability through the ventilated sole.
- Arch – Moderate arch support, removable insole that can be replaced with your custom arch supports.
- Upper – Breathable mesh with cooling ventilation. Streamlined cushion for sleek feel.
- Midsole – Shock-absorbing heel, ridge frame with high rebound forefoot for quick acceleration.
- Weight – 10.7 ounces (Women's size 9).
- Durability – Hearty outsole despite the light weight of these top-notch shoes. Six month outsole durability guarantee.
The HEAD Sprint Pro 3.5 Shoe will keep you feeling grounded and balanced while light enough to maintain foot speed. This design is intended to provide a breathable construction thanks to its mesh upper and ventilated sole, while also including stabilization technology to better protect your feet, ankles, and knees. The outsole uses HEAD's Hybrasion+ rubber compound which results in a durable hybrid material which works well on all court surfaces. And for the first time, the Sprint Pro Shoe comes with HEAD's 6-month outsole durability guarantee.
The Sprint Pro 3.5 Court Shoe adjusts to comfortably fit your body thanks to its sewn-in sock construction and triangular DELTA STRAP incorporated into the lacing, to keep your foot firmly in place. A TPU heel counter ensures a stable foundation, while a stability trigger in the lateral outsole minimizes slippage and rollovers. Finally, areas which typically experience the greatest abrasion wear are reinforced with durability zones of additional outsole material, ensuring long-lasting shoes even when subjected to vigorous play.
The Sprint Pro 3.5 Women's Court Shoe from HEAD Pickleball conforms to your feet, won't weigh you down, and delivers the durability and comfort you demand to play your best.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the Limited warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges (if applicable) are non-refundable.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS
• HEAD footwear is covered by a limited warranty for defective material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Examples of defective product include laces ripping out, the sole coming apart, or an improperly sewn tongue.
• Qualifying product returns under the HEAD warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired. No refunds will be issued.
• Some warranties may take up to six weeks to complete.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• All HEAD warranty claims will be handled directly through PickleballCentral. Please call 1-888-854-0163 or email email@example.com with questions.
• HEAD will evaluate each warranty claim submitted by PickleballCentral and decide whether the shoe qualifies for replacement.
True to Size: Yes
Heel Width: Slightly Narrow (66mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (78mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (84mm)
Attached Tongue: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 10.7 oz
Outsole Guarantee: Yes
Model Year: 2022
Made in Vietnam
From the Manufacturer:
• Lightweight Breathable Mesh
• Sock Construction
• Triangle Lacing Strap
• TPU Heel Counter
• Minimal Heel-To-Toe-Offset
• Triple Density Midsole (TRI-NRG)
• Ventilated 3D Anti-Torsion Midfoot Shank
• Hybrid Outsole Profile for All Court Surfaces
• Special Durability Zones for Hardcourt Users
• Open Tread Zones for Best Grip on Clay
Head sprint pro 3.5
Apr 6, 2023
Generally good court shoes, the interior toes box slightly rigid, it rubs my toes when moving on the court. Like the color and design.
Head 3.5 court shoes
Feb 1, 2023
Love the side to side stability Huge improvement over sneakers I was wearing. Has helped me improve my game.
Style and Fit
Nov 8, 2022
Great court shoe! True to size. Super comfortable.
Sep 5, 2022
Pleased with these shoes. Great fit. Appreciated the info about width and weight of various shoes provided by Pball Central.
Pickleball Product Review
Sep 1, 2022
Women's Head Sprint Pro 3.5 shoes
Aug 31, 2022
I can't say enough obout the customer service. My original pair of Women's Head Sprint Pro 3.5 shoes developed a tare in the fabric of one shoe.I had them for 3 months. I call pickleball central and spoke to Nick. He sent a link,asked for pictures and got back to me immediately. He was sending me a new pair. I got them quickly. However,one shoe had a hard bulge on the side of it. I took pictures and sent them to Nick.The next day he emailed me that a new pair was on the way. I received them in 3 days and they are great. Things were done professionally and quickly. I will get all my things from pickleball central from now on.
Love my Shoes
Jun 17, 2022
Pickleball Product Review
Jun 9, 2022
May 29, 2022
I was very pleased with this shoe. It has good arch support (I have a high arch). The tongue is attached so you don't have to worry about it slipping to the side as you play. I have a narrow heel and felt this shoe held my foot in place very nicely.