Babolat SFX 3 All Court Shoe - Women'sFIT TIP
These shoes fit typical and true to size on length with a slightly wider fit.
- Upper – Double-layered mesh keeps your feet feeling fresh. Extra material is placed around the toes and forefoot to keep you safe from toe dragging. Internal straps create a solid but adaptive fit, running from the base of the midfoot to the laces.
- Midsole – Experience less shock from impact thanks to a Kompressor System and Active Flexion technology. Stress to key pressure points is reduced.
- Outsole – Enjoy excellent traction on all surfaces with the Michelin Performance outsole, created by partnering with one of the world’s top tire manufacturers.
- Weight – 10.3 oz
The Babolat SFX3 All Court Shoe will keep you feeling supporting while allowing for full freedom of movement. These shoes have a more relaxed fit which adapts to your body but ensures there’s plenty of room if you have a wider foot. Active Flexion technology reduces impact on pressure points that typically develop so you can play your best. They’re an excellent choice for players who want to feel comfortable during games from start to finish.
The Women’s SFX3 Shoe has an insole that uses two different densities to improve comfort. Players feel less shock because of a Kompressor System while thicker material near hot spots helps prevent breakdown or pain due to toe dragging. Use the SFX3 on all surfaces thanks to the long-lasting and high traction outsole.
The Babolat SFX 3 All Court Shoe will make sure your feet are well protected while allowing you to feel more stable and agile on any court.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Babolat (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
Reviews of the Babolat SFX 3 All Court Shoe by Pickleball Central Staff:"I have a standard width foot, not wide, and not narrow. I normally wear a size 7, and the SFX 3 All Courts from Babolat fit me right out of the box without any issues. These shoes offer a good amount of support and are some of the most comfortable I've worn both on and off the court. They are supportive around the heel, and the toe box is a good size so I don't worry about jamming my toes. I feel like I'm able to move without slipping or sliding around inside the shoe. There are other shoes with more "stability" but most of them feel stiffer and aren't as comfy. The included insoles are super high quality with incredible heel cup support, but they don't have a high arch (more of a low to moderate arch). I really like these!"
Lisa, Pro Shop (3.0 Player)
True to Size: Slightly long. If between sizes, go with the smaller size.
Heel Width: Standard (65mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (80mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (89mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 11.8 oz
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2020
Made in Vietnam
From the Manufacturer:
• Sensifeel 2.0 pairs light layers on the upper shoe with a carefully crafted mesh to improve fit, comfort and airflow
• 4D Support Chassis prevents painful twists and improper movement of the foot to allow for easier pivoting and stability
• DF2 or a HT Drop of 9mm creates a cushioned yet natural feel for comfortable movement and support during quick actions
• EndoFit adds additional stability and a more intuitive fit thanks to the inner sock construction
• R-DST+ creates more rebound in your step to bolster performance, improve reaction time and cushion the feet
• Duralast resists abrasion and maintains traction over time no matter the surface thanks to its dense and long-lasting rubber compound
BabolatSFX 3 All Court Shoe-Women’s
Feb 8, 2023
Great court shoe! My usual size is 7.5, but on this pair, I found that they slid on the heel. I returned them, and ordered the 7, and they fit perfectly. They are wider in the toe box, which I need, so maybe that’s why the 7.5 was just a bit too roomy. My other pair of Babolats (a different style) I do have in a 7.5, and they required some “break in time” but now I love them. The one question that I have about the SFX 3–it says that they are “All Court Shoes”—Do others find that to be true, or do you save them for outside play only? Easy return and received credit quickly, and new pair within a few days. Bravo to PC for making the return seamless.
Jan 27, 2023
Great pickleball shoes. Excellent support and good toe box. I will buy these again. They run true to size.
Great Court Shoe
Jan 13, 2023
Have only worn them once. Played indoor PB today. Shoe fits well and appears to have excellent side to side stability. They give good support and balance. Hope they wear well and last a long time.
Shoes are great!
Aug 8, 2022
I had heard that these shoes ran narrow, but I find them comfortable & perfectly normal in size, luckily. I don’t like returning things!
Pickleball Product Review
Aug 3, 2022
outdoor court shoes
Jul 24, 2022
they were exactly what I needed, didn't really care for the color but it was the only option in my size. Good fit so I'm happy.
Pickleball Product Review
Jul 22, 2022
Pickleball Product Review
Dec 17, 2021
Dec 9, 2021
I have a wider foot and these fit great! I have been wearing now for about 3 months. They are very comfortable. will buy again. wish they came in more colors.
Dec 7, 2021
The shoes are comfortable and break in pretty quickly. Would recommend them.