Babolat Jet Tere All Court Shoe - Women'sFIT TIP
This shoe runs short with a slightly narrow (snug) width. We recommend sizing up a 1/2 size.
- Upper – Supple mesh offers lightweight breathability.
- Midsole –KPRS-X cushioning ensures comfort all throughout the shoe. Active Flexion Tech creates a responsive and soft feel.
- Outsole – Michelin rubber is used to form an S-shaped pattern that has stable performance on all surfaces.
- Weight – 9.2 oz
The Babolat Jet Tere Women's All Court Shoe is ideal for enhancing your speed, resiliency and stability on the court. These court shoes are impressively lightweight and allow you to easily respond to different scenarios during games. The breathable and shock absorbent design keeps your feet feeling great even after intense matches. Their narrow fit makes them feel like a second skin, allowing you to hone in on your technique rather than having to divert your focus to footing.
The Jet Tere Shoe features a sleek mesh upper so that you stay cool. Additional cushioning via Active Flexion Tech helps to reduce impact shock and prevent common hot spots from developing, protecting both your shoes and your body. The tread is made with Michelin rubber and can withstand contact with any type of court surface so that you can act with confidence no matter where you play.
The Babolat Jet Tere All Court Shoe offers a dynamic and reliable design that will allow you to step your way to victory.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects. Jet Tere do not have an additional sole warranty
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Babolat (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
Reviews of the Babolat Womens Jet Tere Pickleball Shoes by Pickleball Central Staff:"The Jet Tere is a lightweight 'speed' style shoe that runs a bit short, and a bit narrow. I normally wear a 7, and have what might be considered a typical width foot. I tested the 7.5 and found them to be some of the most comfortable court shoes I've ever worn, especially how the upper fits the top of my foot and around my ankle. In speaking with the reps at Babolat, they describe the shoe as being a true 'D' width shoe, but really it's the volume created by the upper (Vamp, Quarter, etc.) which can make a standard width shoe feel tight. Since the shoe runs slightly short, moving up the 7.5 worked perfectly for me. In the 7.5 I didn't experience any slipping of my foot. These aren't what I'd call stability shoes - they are designed for low-weight performance. The 7.5 weighs a full 13% lighter then the equivalent SFX 3 at a size 7. You absolutely feel the weight savings - this is a real high performance court shoe. It required almost zero break-in time. I'm a fan!"
Lisa, ProShop Shoe Expert (3.0 Player)
True to Size: Slightly short. If between sizes, go with larger size
Heel Width: Standard (64mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (77mm)
Toe Box Width: Slightly Narrow (84mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 9.6 oz
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2020
Made in Vietnam
From the Manufacturer:
- Sensifeel 2.0 pairs light layers on the upper shoe with a carefully crafted mesh to improve fit, comfort and airflow
- 4D Support Chassis prevents painful twists and improper movement of the foot to allow for easier pivoting and stability
- DF2 or a HT Drop of 9mm creates a cushioned yet natural feel for comfortable movement and support during quick actions
- Endofit adds additional stability and a more intuitive fit thanks to the inner sock construction
- R-DST+ creates more rebound in your step to bolster performance, improve reaction time and cushion the feet
- Duralast resists abrasion and maintains traction over time no matter the surface thanks to its dense and long-lasting rubber compound
Great Pickleball Shoe
Aug 19, 2022
This is my second pair of Jet Teres. I love the support and durability.
Pickleball Product Review
Aug 1, 2022
Great shoes! I needed a narrow but with a larger toe box than the ones I had. These are just right.
Pickleball Product Review
Apr 21, 2022
Pickleball Product Review
Apr 2, 2022
The shoes run smaller than normal. I wear a 9.5 and my ties were scrunched. Everything else appeared okay. Didn’t get to wear them so. It sure.
Mar 8, 2022
Nice shoes and great service but they just did not fit.