Tyrol Striker Pro V Pickleball Shoe for WomenThe Striker Pro V Court Shoe by Tyrol Pickleball uses a thick Vibram outsole that will not only hold up after frequent outdoor use, but provide cushioning and shock reduction for the feet and legs. Paired with multiple features that contribute to breathability, stability, and comfort, the result is a well-rounded shoe tailored to the needs of pickleball players. The high level of support is ideal for those craving reassurance that their footwork will remain strong throughout games.
The Women's Striker Pro V Pickleball Shoe has an aerated EVA midsole and insole that allow for free airflow. Combined with an upper made of open weave nylon, the considerable ventilation allows feet to feel fresh even after extended play. The Striker Pro V features a wider-than-average toe box to ensure comfort and room for movement. A torsion control shank, heel counter, and toe guard all contribute to a high degree of stability while supporting natural movement.
The Tyrol Striker Pro V Court Shoe delivers a stable base without a restrictive feel for pickleball athletes, so you can move about the court with confidence.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer's box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges, if any, are non-refundable.
12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects. Striker Pro V does not have an additional outsole warranty.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Slightly long, if in between sizes go with smaller size.
Heel Width: Slightly Wide (69mm)
Midsole Width: Slightly Wide (80mm)
Toe Box Width: Wide (94mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 13.2 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2022
Made in China
Just not for me.
Mar 19, 2023
The shoe was very heavy for me and the outer side of my foot was squeezed too tightly. I had to return them.
Nice shoe -- wrong fit
Aug 9, 2022
I really liked these pickleball shoes but after wearing them an hour in the house, I discovered that they were not wide enough for me. I usually wear a 9 1/2 wide but ordered a 9 since they said this shoe had a wide toe box. Tyrol doesn't make a wide version of this shoe, so I will have to try a size 10 when it becomes available and hope that it is not too long. The return process was detailed in the shipment and easy to follow. Thanks Pickleball Central.
Jul 28, 2022
I have had several toe surgeries and need a wider tie box. The Tyrol has that and still gives me the ankle and heel support I need. Very comfortable cushion sole. First time I wore than they were great. No break in necessary. Good quality. I only wish they had a better color selection or more design but that’s not going to make me play any better, might look a little better though.
Jul 4, 2022
These shoes fit me very well. I wear a size 9 shoe, and need a wider toe box, but not a wide (W) shoe. The toe box in this shoe is very comfortable for me. The size 9 is true to size. The heel fits just right, not tight, not loose. I played 2 hours this morning with the new shoes - they worked great! Comfortable and no chafing or rubbing spots, and I could really feel the torsion control working and stabilizing while playing. Excellent shoe, highly recommend. I have worn KSwiss in the past, that worked well for me. But these Tyrol shoes are a big step up.
Jul 3, 2022
They are quite comfortable and good right out of the box. They do run slightly on the big side. But i still feel good in my usual size.. Nice shoe