Babolat Propulse Fury All Court Shoe - Men's
This shoe fits true to size with a standard toe box width, slightly narrow midsole and narrow heel.
Upper – Soft breathable fabric with 2 power straps to lock the midfoot providing exceptional lateral support.
Midsole – KPRS-X cushioning with specific placement to protect the foot.
Outsole – Cell tread design optimized for lateral movements. Michelin DIN 35 compound for long wear.
Weight – 13.4 oz.
The Propulse Fury Men's All Court Shoe from Babolat is made to stand up to players with an offensive, demanding style. The sturdy tread and thick Michelin rubber resists wear in areas that endure abrasions while cushioning the feet against impact. The Powerbelt and KPRS-X system used in this design serve to add stability so you can move freely and quickly without risking injury.
The Propulse Fury Men's All Court Shoe features a strap Babolat calls the Powerbelt which laterally secures the midfoot and enhances support for a "locked in" fit. EVA foam is placed underneath the heel to dampen shock so you can change positions and make quick stops without straining your joints. The premium sole is the most durable out of all Babolat's offerings and improves traction against court surfaces for precise, dynamic movements.
The Propulse Fury Men's All Court Shoe by Babolat will allow you to meet any challenge in the court with fast and aggressive footwork.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer's box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects. Propulse Fury does have an additional sole warranty.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Babolat (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes
Heel Width: Narrow (65mm)
Midsole Width: Slightly Narrow (78mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (95mm)
Attached Tongue: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 13.4 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: Yes
Model Year: 2022
From the manufacturer
- Summary – the Propulse Blast offers comfort, durability, and exceptional design technology and at a good price.
Made In Vietnam
Aug 24, 2022
Wore it few times. Fit and grip on the shoe is very good. My feet does not hurt but i am not sure about the durability of the upper sole? It loosen up a little and looks wavy and hope doesn't get wripped in few play. Its an expensive shoe. Hope it last long.
Great Shoes, Great Service
Aug 16, 2022
I had my Babolat Fury shoes about two weeks and noticed that a small piece of the sole had broken out. I contacted Babolat and they immediately replaced the shoes. Great service. I normally wear an 8 1/2 shoe so I bought an 8 1/2 and they fit great, though they did take a few days to break in. I don't know yet how the long-term sole wear is, but so far I recommend them.
Love this shoe!
Jul 19, 2022
Love this shoe! Fit is great, wild design, and tough! What's not to love?
Jun 8, 2022
I'm used to wearing running shoes, but since playing pickleball looking for something with more support with similar comfort. I doubt I'll ever find the comfort I'm looking for, but these are so far the best I've tried