Babolat Propulse Fury All Court Shoe - Men'sFIT TIP
This shoe fits true to size with a standard toe box width, slightly narrow midsole, and narrow heel.
- Upper – Soft breathable fabric with 2 power straps to lock the midfoot providing exceptional lateral support.
- Midsole – KPRS-X cushioning with specific placement to protect the foot.
- Outsole – Cell tread design optimized for lateral movements. Michelin DIN 20 compound for long wear. 6-month outsole wear guarantee.
- Weight – 13.1 oz.
The Propulse Fury 3 Men's All Court Shoe from Babolat is back with slight upgrades to stand up to modern players with an offensive, demanding style. The sturdy tread and thick Michelin rubber resists wear in areas that endure abrasions while cushioning the feet against impact. The Powerbelt and KPRS-X system used in this design serve to add stability so you can move freely and quickly without risking injury.
The Propulse Fury Men's All Court Shoe features a strap Babolat calls the Powerbelt which laterally secures the midfoot and enhances support for a "locked in" fit. EVA foam is placed underneath the heel to dampen shock so you can change positions and make quick stops without straining your joints. The premium sole is the most durable out of all Babolat's offerings and improves traction against court surfaces for precise, dynamic movements.
The Propulse Fury Men's All Court Shoe by Babolat will allow you to meet any challenge in the court with fast and aggressive footwork.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer's box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
6-MONTH outsole wear guarantee, 12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects. Propulse Fury does have an additional sole warranty.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Babolat (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes
Heel Width: Narrow (65mm)
Midsole Width: Slightly Narrow (78mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (95mm)
Attached Tongue: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 13.4 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: Yes
Model Year: 2022
Made in Vietnam
From the Manufacturer
The Propulse Blast offers comfort, durability, and exceptional design technology and at a good price.
Mar 11, 2023
Always purchase Babolet shoes. Fit me perfectly-no break in period. Did not like waiting for this new model to come out but was worth the wait..Purchased half a size larger for a a little more room in the toe box
So far so good!
Mar 2, 2023
I play Pickelball and have been battling Plantar Faciitis! I have worn the shoes twice and have noticed a real improvement as it relates to pain during and after playing! Looking good!!
New Babolat Propels Fury All Court
Mar 1, 2023
Been waiting for Babolat to drop something new and quickly bought these even before reviews were in (I trust Babolat). Not disappointed--great looking, quick to break in and the support and comfort that earned my loyalty years ago after trying many of the "also rans." Can't beat the Michelin soles. I rotate my pickleball shoes and Babs will serve you well for a long time if you do!
Babolat men’s shoe
Feb 19, 2023
Very comfortable and super grippy! Have played with various Babolat’s for a couple of years now and loved. Tried the Tyrol shoe but outsole didn’t hold up. There customer service was poor. Ended up thowing them away. Go Babolat!
Aug 24, 2022
Wore it few times. Fit and grip on the shoe is very good. My feet does not hurt but i am not sure about the durability of the upper sole? It loosen up a little and looks wavy and hope doesn't get wripped in few play. Its an expensive shoe. Hope it last long.