Babolat Propulse Fury All Court Shoe - Men'sFIT TIP
This shoe fits true to size with a standard toe box width, slightly narrow midsole, and narrow heel.
- Upper – Soft breathable fabric with 2 power straps to lock the midfoot providing exceptional lateral support.
- Midsole – KPRS-X cushioning with specific placement to protect the foot.
- Outsole – Cell tread design optimized for lateral movements. Michelin DIN 20 compound for long wear. 6-month outsole wear guarantee.
- Weight – 13.1 oz.
The Propulse Fury 3 Men's All Court Shoe from Babolat is back with slight upgrades to stand up to modern players with an offensive, demanding style. The sturdy tread and thick Michelin rubber resists wear in areas that endure abrasions while cushioning the feet against impact. The Powerbelt and KPRS-X system used in this design serve to add stability so you can move freely and quickly without risking injury.
The Propulse Fury Men's All Court Shoe features a strap Babolat calls the Powerbelt which laterally secures the midfoot and enhances support for a "locked in" fit. EVA foam is placed underneath the heel to dampen shock so you can change positions and make quick stops without straining your joints. The premium sole is the most durable out of all Babolat's offerings and improves traction against court surfaces for precise, dynamic movements.
The Propulse Fury Men's All Court Shoe by Babolat will allow you to meet any challenge in the court with fast and aggressive footwork.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer's box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
6-MONTH outsole wear guarantee, 12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects. Propulse Fury does have an additional sole warranty.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Babolat (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes
Heel Width: Narrow (65mm)
Midsole Width: Slightly Narrow (78mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (95mm)
Attached Tongue: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 13.4 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: Yes
Model Year: 2022
Made in Vietnam
From the Manufacturer
The Propulse Blast offers comfort, durability, and exceptional design technology and at a good price.
Oct 29, 2023
This new version of this shoe is not what the previous model was, even though it looks great. Too bad you can’t return shoes that have been worn or these would go back. They make my feet roll inward against the upper part of the shoe, abrading my feet. It is very uncomfortable.
Babolet Propulse Fury 3
Aug 18, 2023
I used to not be able to wait to get my pickleball shoes off after playing, but not these. Very comfortable fit, but also very secure. Lightweight and great on the pickleball court.
Bottoms of Toes wearing out
Jul 20, 2023
I have only had these shoes not even 4 months and the inside bottom edges of the toes are almost worn through! I only play maybe 3 times a week. I have had Babolat before but never have they worn out this quick. Very disappointing. Hopefully they will do something about this.
Jul 15, 2023
Great fit. Very stable lateral movement. Like the attached tongue.
Best shoes ever
Jul 8, 2023
After playing pickleball in running shoes and wearing them out quickly I decided to try some actual court shoes. These shoes are comfortable and seem to lock in to the concrete allowing for quick stops and starts. Love them.
Jun 30, 2023
I like them very much. Nice snug wraparound fit with the stretch tongue.
Babolat Propulse Fury 3 all court shoe
Jun 22, 2023
I have been playing Pickleball with this shoe for about two weeks and I really like them. Great support, cushioning, and the Michelin rubber soles provide sure footed traction. I wear a size 10 and the shoe fits perfectly. I play at the 3.5 level.
May 3, 2023
Great fit, confortable. Expensive cost
Apr 30, 2023
True to size. Nice court shoe. Looks great. Reassured with the 6 month warranty on the soles.
Mar 11, 2023
Always purchase Babolet shoes. Fit me perfectly-no break in period. Did not like waiting for this new model to come out but was worth the wait..Purchased half a size larger for a a little more room in the toe box