Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 Shoe for MenThe Men's Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 Shoe is made to support aggressive players' movements in the heat of play. The outsole was created to prevent painful twisting while allowing for faster motion when players need to rush toward the net. Sensifeel 2.0 material uses a lightweight mesh to create airflow and comfort. The upper segment of the shoe is also minimally layered for a better feel.
The Men's Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 Shoe has a 4D Support Chassis which makes it easier to control pivots without losing stability. The design focuses on both cushioning and rebound so that your natural speed is supplemented. A high density rubber compound in the sole offers excellent traction on any surface.
The Men's Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 Shoe will allow you to play decisively knowing that your skills will be just as supported as your safety.
Available in sizes 7 to 14, choose from from 2021 color Black/White/Infrared or 2020 clearance color Tangerine/White/Bonnie Blue (limited size options remain).
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Wilson (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• The Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 is covered by a Limited Warranty on manufacturer defects on a case-by-case basis through Wilson Warranty Department.
• Qualifying product returns under the Wilson warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired by Wilson. No refunds will be issued.
• There is a limit of one replacement pair per purchase.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes, true to size.
Heel Width: Standard (71mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (82mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (96mm)
Attached Tongue: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 13.2 oz
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2020
From the manufacturer:
- Sensifeel 2.0 pairs light layers on the upper shoe with a carefully crafted mesh to improve fit, comfort and airflow
- 4D Support Chassis prevents painful twists and improper movement of the foot to allow for easier pivoting and stability
- DF2 or a HT Drop of 9mm creates a cushioned yet natural feel for comfortable movement and support during quick actions
- Endofit adds additional stability and a more intuitive fit thanks to the inner sock construction
- R-DST+ creates more rebound in your step to bolster performance, improve reaction time and cushion the feet
- Duralast resists abrasion and maintains traction over time no matter the surface thanks to its dense and long-lasting rubber compound
Made In Vietnam
Pickleball Product Review
Feb 21, 2022
Pickleball Product Review
Nov 12, 2021
Very happy with the shoes... good fit, good support
Oct 4, 2021
good shoe and these folks had it in my size when sold out other places. Fast shipping. Great experience.
The shoe fits
Sep 28, 2021
I have trouble finding a comfortable shoe ... this one is perfect..!!
Nice looking shoes.
Sep 24, 2021
Shoes fit just a little snug. Need to use shoehorn to maneuver my foot in. Narrow opening. After foot is in than need to pull tongue up. Shoes are comfortable and great lateral support.