Available in men's sizes 7-12, 13, 14.
Tyrol Men's Volley V Pickleball Court ShoeFIT TIP
The Volley V Pickleball Shoe fits true to size, and combines breathability with stability and durability.
- Traction – Vibram chevron outsole provides impressive on-court traction.
- Stability – Strong exterior heel counter offers excellent rear foot support.
- Comfort – Deep and wide toe box and motion control support provide comfort while maintaining performance. Aerated insole and midsole allow ventilation and reduce moisture.
- Arch – Removable insole can be replaced with your custom arch supports.
- Upper – Open weave nylon mesh upper with padded tricot lining offers both breathability and comfort.
- Midsole – EVA midsole with thermo-plastic shank support prevents ankle roll-over.
- Weight – 13.1 ounces.
- Durability – Highly durable rubber outsole and toe guard provides long-lasting wear on outdoor courts.
After your paddle, your shoes are the most important piece of gear you take to the court. The Tyrol Volley V Court Shoe for Men provides you with the support, response, and traction you need to stay in position and run down your opponents' tricky shots. The key to these kicks is the combination of the EVA midsole and Vibram Chevron outsole. These two features work together to keep your arches happy, drive you forward with power, and offer grippy traction in every step especially on outdoor court surfaces.
Looking more closely at the Volley V Men's Pickleball Shoe from Tyrol will reveal plenty of other pickleball specific features that will help you win more points in your next matches. The wide toe box eliminates pinching of toes for better balance, while the nylon mesh upper pulls sweat off of your socks and allows airflow to prevent moisture build up. Toss in the stable support of the exterior heel counter and full-width shank that help keep your ankles from rolling, and you have a superior and durable shoe you can turn to every time you head to the court.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer's box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges, if any, are non-refundable.
• 12 month warranty for manufacturer's defects. The Volley V Series Shoe does not have an additional outsole warranty.
• Warranty replacements will be handled directly by PickleballCentral (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details).
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes
Heel Width: Standard (70mm)
Midsole Width: Slightly Wide (87mm)
Toe Box Width: Slightly Wide (98mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 13.1 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2022
Made in: Bangladesh
Jun 21, 2023
When I first got these shoes out of the box and put them on I thought they seemed a bit heavy. But I thought that I should at least give them a try at least once. BIG MISTAKE. They are big and clunky. I felt like Frankenstein's monster on the court. After I wore them once I intended to return them and go back to Babolet. Then I read the fine print that shoes after being worn once cannot be returned to Pickleball Central. Oh well. These shoes might be okay if you have stability issues or you if you don't move around much on the court. Otherwise there are better options.
Tyrol men's shoes
Jun 16, 2023
I've tried about every tennis/pickleball on the market over the years. This is a medium-profile shoe that has a very comfortable tongue and ankle area. I would classify this shoe as having a medium level of support and comfort--enough but not over the top. The toe box seems a bit wider than normal and that is ideal for me. It's light enough but not the lightest shoe on the market. I very much like the aesthetics--good basic color and good trim colors. The construction integrity seems solid; gowever, I only have about 10 hours of court time on these shoes at this point. All in all, I would recomment trying this brand and I would very likely buy them again.
Tyrol Volley PB shoe
Apr 19, 2023
Show looks great and performs well
Great product, fast delivery, no issues.
Feb 24, 2023
All around satisfied.