Tyrol Striker Pro V Pickleball Shoe for MenFIT TIP
This shoe fits slightly long, with a standard toe box width, standard midsole, and standard heel.
The Striker Pro V Court Shoe from Tyrol Pickleball helps players control their movements and adapt to different positioning in comfort thanks to its wide'ish toe box. It has a durable design resulting from the high-quality Vibram outsole that can withstand prolonged use on rough outdoor surfaces. These shoes will feel as if they naturally flow with your footwork while also providing stability and impact cushioning that will reduce strain to your joints, allowing you to play long hours, stress free.
The Men's Striker Pro V Pickleball Shoe has beneficial features included throughout its design which contribute to security and balance. A torsion control shank helps to reduce twisting motions, while a heel counter and toe guard reduce over-pronation. This shoe offers a refreshing level of breathability due to an aerated insole and EVA midsole. The upper is also made with an open weave mesh upper for plenty of ventilation. The outsole features a chevron design which resists abrasion.
The Striker Pro V Court Shoe by Tyrol was specifically made to meet the demands of pickleball and will keep you cool and comfortable for any challenge.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer's box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges, if any, are non-refundable.
12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects. Striker Pro V does not have an additional outsole warranty.
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Pickleball Central (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Slightly long, if in between sizes, go with the smaller size.
Heel Width: Standard (70mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (85mm)
Toe Box Width: Standard (97mm)
Attached Tongue: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 15.5 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2022
Made in China