HEAD Sprint Team 3.5 Shoe for WomenFIT TIP
- Traction – Hybrid tread compatible with all different court surfaces. Open tread and durability zones offer improved grip.
- Stability – Featuring Drift Defense protection around the toe and medial side as well as a midfoot strap and lateral control stability support in the lateral outsole that prevents roll overs.
- Comfort – Offers comfortable lining materials and a breathable mesh upper that provides cooling ventilation and reduces moisture.
- Upper – Upgraded upper features more open mesh and is incredibly lightweight.
- Midsole – Features a low-to-the-ground midsole with minimal heel-to-toe offset ("drop") and torsion-mitigating shank.
- Durability – Rubber compound outsole featuring HYBRASION+™.
The HEAD Sprint Team 3.5 Shoe encourages you to get out and play with confidence. During grueling matches, the mesh upper breathes well and pulls moisture off your socks to limit rubbing and other discomfort. Framing this breathable mesh are overlays that lock your heel and forefoot in place so you can cut on a dime to stay in position all game long.
To complement the movement provided by the lightweight design, the Sprint Team 3.5 shoe combines a low-to-the-ground midsole with a hybrid tread outsole that effortlessly grips brand new and well-loved pickleball courts alike. Toss in reinforced durability zones and you have a shoe that will keep you comfortable and composed match after match.
The HEAD Sprint Team 3.5 Women's Shoe offers immediate comfort and performance right out of the box, so you can play your game with stability and confidence.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the Limited warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS
• HEAD footwear is covered by a limited warranty for defective material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Examples of defective product include laces ripping out, the sole coming apart, or an improperly sewn tongue.
• Qualifying product returns under the HEAD warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired. No refunds will be issued.
• Some warranties may take up to six weeks to complete.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• All HEAD warranty claims will be handled directly through PickleballCentral. Please call 1-888-854-0163 or email email@example.com with questions.
• HEAD will evaluate each warranty claim submitted by PickleballCentral and decide whether the shoe qualifies for replacement.
True to Size: Yes
Heel Width: Slightly Narrow (66mm)
Midsole Width: Standard (78mm)
Toe Box Width: Slightly Narrow (84mm)
Attached Tongue: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 10.7 oz. (size 8.5)
Outsole Guarantee: No
Model Year: 2023
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Head pickleball shoes
Mar 22, 2023
Comfortable and supportive from the first day worn.
Head pickleball shoes
Feb 26, 2023
They are very comfortable and light weight. Love the color
Head 3.5 PB shoe
Feb 26, 2023
Comfort and quality is great. The design of the delta strap on this shoe interferes with getting laces tightened or loosened in middle of shoe. But other than that great shoe.
Head sneakers for Pickleball
Feb 25, 2023
Well they had to go back as they were a bit on the short side for my toes. Bought them because they had a narrow heel. There was also a chemical odor when I opened the box and I felt they would be hot for Florida as there was some kind of coating on the uppers.
Head Sprint Team 3.5
Jan 27, 2023
I ordered a 9.5 was to long but they were also a little narrow. Sent them back which was super easy with enclosed return label and ordered a different Head shoe to try am waiting on that delivery.