Babolat Propulse Fury All Court Shoe - Women'sSize Range: 5.5-10
Upper – soft breathable fabric with 2 power straps to lock the midfoot providing exceptional lateral support.
Midsole – KPRS-X cushioning with specific placement to protect the foot.
Outsole – cell tread design optimized for lateral movements. Michelin DIN 35 compound for long wear
Weight – 10.8 oz
The Babolat Propulse Fury Women's Pickleball Shoe features tough construction that stands up to the most active and aggressive players' movements. It uses an oversized "Power Belt" comprised of lateral straps which result in a great degree of support and stability, even during the most demanding games. This balances that stability with comfort via Babolat's KPRS-X system which increases cushioning in areas of high impact for better shock absorption.
The Womens Babolat Propulse Fury All Court Pickleball Shoes average 10.8 oz. and are manufactured using extra thick and grippy Michelin rubber outsoles. It has the thickest sole of the Propulse and Jet model lines, making it incredibly durable and capable of providing long-term stability. There is an extra buffer of EVA foam underneath the heel which creates a comfortable base and reduces the severity of impact during quick directional changes.
The All Court Propulse Fury Women's Pickleball Shoe by Babolat is dependable and versatile, making it a great choice for players who need a shoe that will provide reliable performance game after game.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• For customers in the 48 continental United States, a postage-paid return label to PickleballCentral is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
12-MONTH warranty for manufacturer's defects. Propulse Blast does have an additional sole warranty
Warranty replacements will be handled directly by Babolat (see warranty card enclosed in shoe box for details)
• Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
True to Size: Yes
Heel Width: Slightly Narrow (57mm)
Midsole Width: Slightly Narrow (70mm)
Toe Box Width: Slightly Narrow (81mm)
Attached Tongue: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
Weight: 10.8 oz.
Outsole Guarantee: Yes
Model Year: 2021
From the manufacturer:
- Upper – soft breathable fabric with 2 power straps to lock the midfoot providing exceptional lateral support.
- Mid-sole – KPRS-X cushioning with specific placement to protect the foot.
- Outsole – cell tread design optimized for lateral movements. Michelin DIN 35 compound for long wear.
- Summary – the Propulse Blast offers comfort, durability, and exceptional design technology and at a good price.
Made In Vietnam
Nice shoe but not for all
Aug 2, 2022
Runs narrow across the forefront and very hard to get on. I had to return them and will opt again for K Swiss
The best pickleball shoes I would rate
Jul 14, 2022
This is the 3rd pair Babolat Propulse Fury shoes I have bought. I played pickleball about a year. After I worn the first pair, I have tried some new ones but I had to return it. This one holds my feet really good, and also not slippery on the court. I have never twist my ankle or hurt any part of my feet. It helps me move faster and steady. Really love it.
Jun 18, 2022
I buy babolat fury for many years and love it. Thanks
Pickleball Product Review
May 24, 2022
Pros and a Con
Apr 28, 2022
Like someone else said, they are fairly difficult to put on. Once on, they are snug but good. I got these and K Swiss Express Light and rotated daily and the K Swiss tread wore out within 4 months and the tread on these are still fine so I would purchase them again. I go through shoes quickly so even though the K Swiss were easier to put on, the tread is super important.